Virginia Safari Park

This weekend we went to the Virginia Safari Park in Natural Bridge, VA.
My siblings and I had gone there about 3 summers ago and had a blast.
This time my dad, husband, and future brother in law went along with us.
The park is SO much fun!
If you ever find yourself out that way I'd highly recommend going (especially if you have kids).
You get to ride on this big wagon (or your own car if you prefer) through miles and miles of the beautiful
Shenandoah vally.
There are SO many amazing and rare animals there.
They come right up to you to be fed.


This turtle was so funny.
He kept hissing at the guys.



I love all the pretty flamingoes!


Ariel doing what she does best: taking pictures.
Owen...umm...eargerly awaiting the tour to start?



The camels are SOOO funny!
They get rather aggressive for the fed bowls and will steal them away from you if you aren't careful.



They're so goofy looking!


Daddy and Bub getting attacked by camels.


Icky bison spit EVERYWHERE.


Beautiful setting for the park.


Caleb agreed to pose for me :D

All in all we had a great day!

Comments

Popular Posts