I Love Squirrels

Aren't squirrels so cute?
I know some people hate them, but I've only had happy experiences with them.
My mom even had a pet squirrel for a while named Hattie.
Squirrels are such comical critters - I love watching them!
Anyways, the other day when I was purchasing something on Amazon (not related in any way to squirrels), they had cross over links to squirrel items.
Some of them were just way too cute not to share.


Kikkerland Squirrel Silicone Whisks, 2-Piece Set
(I see they even have cute bird and bunny whisks too!)



Squirrel Hanging Plant Bracket, 11" Matte Black
Isn't this adorable?
I bet it would add a bit of fun and whimsy to a 1930's style house.


CK Products 1-1/2-Inch Squirrel Chocolate Mold



Old River Road Squirrel Shape Cookie Cutter, Copper




Norpro Davy Crack It Squirrel Nutcracker
this is so cute!


Squirrel Nature Thermometer

Comments

Popular Posts