giving thanks

Around here we fry our turkeys for Thanskgiving
Thanksgiving Day essentials

me with my parents

cooking up a storm

with my sweet Caleb and Caleb's sister Stefanie

Dad, Mom, & Bubby :)

the feast!

I have so very much to be thankful for this year.
My Savior.
My husband.
My family.
My friends.
My church.
My health.
My freedom.
My home.
Everyday mercies from the Lord.
And too many good memories to remember.

I am even grateful for the many trials that Caleb and I faced this past year.
Out of those trials comes greater faith and much spiritual growth.  Caleb and I have
grown closer than ever to one another.  It seems like some of our greatest trials have such eternal benefits, and I try and remind myself of that often since this earth is not my forever home.  The Lord truly brings so much good out of hardships, and for that I am so very grateful!

I hope yall had a wonderful Thanksgiving with lots of leftovers to munch on all weekend!
This is what I'm planning to serve up for lunch today with a
 side salad (because I've at least got to pretend to be healthy this weekend):



                                                                         Source: pauladeen.com via Ellen on Pinterest

Comments

Popular Posts