White Marble in the Kitchen

I love white marble with gray veining running through it. I have a few pieces in my kitchen that are white marble; a large cutting board ($4 at a thrift store), a vintage napkin holder, and a thick round piece of marble up on feet (not sure what use it is intended for). Last week I ordered a marble rolling pin on Amazon since Caleb had used my wooden one to install flooring at our rent house. If you want to see why I will never ever ever again use that rolling pin in the kitchen, click here.

I was looking at marble butter keepers (love those things!) and I discovered that there are many marble kitchen items for sale.


This is the marble rolling pin I ordered.
A bargain at only $13

I just love this lazy susan.
 Wouldn't it look gorgeous on a kitchen counter holding herbs and
 spices or even to use it as a cheese plate.
marble utensil holder
swivel top salt cellar.
I really, really, really want this.

cheese slicer

mortar & pestle
shelf liner / contact paper

herb & salt bowl

domed cheese platter


paper towel holder

marble cutting board
wine cooler

a butter keeper.





Comments

Popular Posts