A Boho Baby Shower



Last Fall I threw a baby shower for a sweet friend who was expecting her first baby girl.
All us church ladies had a grand time celebrating, munching yummy treats, drinking coffee, swapping birth stories, giving advice, and watching our friend open all her gifts. Such a sweet time!
I chose a pink theme (how original of me!) with lots of soft boho elements.


Prior to the shower I purchased various vintage table linens (table cloths & cloth napkins) in varying shades of pale pink, peach, and coral. I loved the combination of all 3 shades together.

Plus lots of vintage glassware that I've owned for years. 


I printed off quite a few free vintage butterfly printables and then cut them out and sort of bent them a little at the middle to make them look like they were in flight. 


My beloved vintage gold flatware set. It is sad how happy it makes me. We use it often. 





We filled out wishes for baby!


My favorite vintage pink glassware set. I've used it for so many
 gatherings over the last few years.



I love baby's breath! And it dries so nicely.



All I did for the layer cake was to use my favorite gluten free vanilla cake 
mix and frost the cake in a delicious homemade strawberry
 buttercream frosting (no food dye was used!).  Then I sprinkled white edible pearly beads. I used more of the paper butterflies that I had cut out to adorn the top of the cake.
Simple and so pretty!







My helper: Miss Anabelle.








Comments

  1. I really impressed with this post. I appreciate uploading such informative posts.
    Things I want to find are very closely mentioned in it.
    Come to us for a wide range of fabric such as minky material
    .

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts