New Kitchen Lighting


I know this isn't the greatest picture ever, but I never did claimed to have photography skills :D
Caleb has been working overtime on our kitchen remodel.

One thing about our kitchen that drives me crazy is the lack of good lighting. 
When we bought the house there was a huge ceiling fan in there and I knew that had to go, so we installed a black glass and chrome chandelier in its' place. While that helped add more lighting, it still felt so dark in there.
Caleb had given me a little spending money for my birthday a few weeks ago and I chose to get this crystal prism pendant light to go over the sink.
It doesn't look that impressive in my awful picture, but it is SO gorgeous in person and all lit up!

There was a very large square shaped box light that was recessed up under the arch Caleb installed. It was very typical 1950's and it barely even glowed when turned on. Eventually I want to make a roman shade to go in place of those awful mini blinds. I'm also trying to decide on a paint color to go around the window area.

Comments

Popular Posts