Spring!

I know it's not officially Spring yet, but the weather has been perfect lately!
Today I finished weeding quite a few veggie and herb beds in preparation for planting. Today I planted 4 kinds of lettuce, 3 kinds of spinach, broccoli, and brussel sprouts. It felt so nice to be outside working and enjoying the warm weather. So far, I've noticed that my mint, chocolate mint, Greek oregano, regular oregano, sage, tri color sage, thyme, chives, and lemon balm have been making an appearance.

Some of last years garden work included making over my strange garden / tool shed, building a huge deer proof vegetable and herb garden (with lovely raised beds and pea gravel paths), mulching existing beds, taking down a nasty old swing set, and just general yard maintenance. Some of our future garden to-do's are putting up a clothes line, a chicken coop, building more raised beds for veggies, a compost bin, a picket fence in part of the back yard, and to just keep on planting more flowers, trees, and shrubs.

I thought I would share some of my favorite garden pictures I've recently pinned on Pinterest.


                                                          Source: mydesigndump.blogspot.com via Adrianne on Pinterest


                               Source: 1.bp.blogspot.com via Adrianne on Pinterest


                                 Source: google.com via Adrianne on Pinterest



                                                 Source: countryliving.com via Adrianne on Pinterest


                 Source: cityprofile.com via Adrianne on Pinterest




                                          Source: bp1.blogger.com via Adrianne on Pinterest



                                            Source: southernliving.com via Adrianne on Pinterest



                  Source: google.com via Adrianne on Pinterest



                    Source: Uploaded by user via Adrianne on Pinterest

Comments

Popular Posts