Julia Child

                                                                      Source: images.search.yahoo.com via Joyce on Pinterest


This week I was at my parents house and I noticed my mom had a copy of Julia Child's book My Life In France. I snatched it up to read and I'm so glad I did! I'm already about half way through and I'm loving it.
It is especially fun to read it since this past summer I got to tour the Smithsonian museum that has her kitchen in it.

Caleb has been wanting to see the Julie & Julia movie. I've only seen it once and I really enjoyed it.
I also enjoyed watching all her old tv show episodes from the 1960's a few years ago with my mom and sister. She is such a riot!

How cute would this be hanging on a kitchen wall:
                                                                               Source: Uploaded by user via Amy on Pinterest


Tonight for dinner I'm cooking Julia Child's Beef Bourguignon.
It has been a long time since I've made this recipe, but I remember it tasting really yummy and I know Caleb will love it! Meals like this are so perfect on chilly wintry days like today.

Comments

Popular Posts