My New Vintage Sofa


I was blessed in finding a great deal on a new-to-me vintage sofa. A few weeks ago Caleb and Tate and I were out thrifting around Lynchburg and we popped into the DAV Thrift Store and came across this nice long sofa. I'd say it's probably 1950's - 1960's. It is in immaculate condition. It barely looks like anyone ever sat on it! It has a pretty diamond back tufting pattern on the back. It has a nice low back too, which was something I was wanting in a sofa.

The store wanted $100 for it and when we went to pay it rang up at $50! Apparently they were having a half off furniture sale that day. I just love it when that happens :)

I still desperately need a rug in the living room, but so far I've not found anything that I like and that's in my budget. And....please ignore the mess on the mantle and bookcases.

I also got those 4 matching gold pillows at Goodwill for only $3 each. They are in great condition. 



Comments

Popular Posts