Where have I been?


I've neglected my blog so much this year. Shame on me.
But that's because Caleb and I are expecting a baby in August. We're so excited about this and basically that's why I haven't done any updating. I've just been really sick with morning sickness, but now that I'm in my second trimester (16 weeks tomorrow!)  I'm starting to feel so much better. If only these darn headaches would stop coming around! 


Betty is still very much Betty! My mom took this cute picture of her recently. Betty loves going to visit my parents house and to see her "CousinDog" Dixie. They love to play together and even though Betty is like 4 time smaller than Dixie, she definitely top dog :)
Betty is without a doubt THE most dramatic dog I've ever been around. She keeps us laughing constantly. 
I wonder if this is a trait of Boston Terriers? For instance, if you've pet her non stop for an hour and you decide that you're tired of petting her and tell her to go lie down for a while, she will give you this incredibly sad look and then turn her back to you, sit down, and then hang her head as low as she can. She pouts yall! I've never seen a dog pout, but Betty pouts better than anything I've ever seen.

We got our first snow of the season this past Sunday. I snapped a picture of the view out our back door.

Comments

  1. We are so happy for you and your family, Adri! ♥ That's the cutest picture of Betty. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this post! You look amazing, and so does Betty, but she already knows that. She is dramatic, but so lovable. I can't wait to see and hold my little grandbaby!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts